
I don't know if anyone besides me believes in this stuff and I don't even know if I actually believe in it, but there is this guy named
Ronald Mallett and he is a pretty legit time travel expert. I found the video a few months ago one night when I was really tired and watching youtube just because I didn't want to go to sleep. Youtube can sometimes be a good place to do research. Especially on time travel, which is what I was researching that night. Anyway, this guy Mallett wants to build a time machine and he has wanted to build one since his dad died of lung cancer from smoking when he was ten. He wanted to go back in time and tell his dad not to smoke so he wouldn't die, but he now realizes that this isn't possible...yet. He says that with the technology we have today it is possible to send sub-atomic particles back in to the past. But not the past like ten years ago. Things can only go as far back into the past as when the time machine was turned on. So you can't go see the dinosaurs or anything, but it is still pretty neat stuff. Anyway, I can explain it better in person when I am not tired and the video can explain it better than me, but I just felt like sharing.
The only problem with the time machine is how would anyone even know if it really worked?
No comments:
Post a Comment