Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Takers

So my friend devon is the lead singer of an amazing band, The Takers. They are definitely one of my favorite bands in Gainesville. If you ever have a chance to go to one of their shows, do it. A couple weeks ago devon asked me if i could make tshirts for the band and sell them at the fest. I said that I would and i am. But, the band liked the design I made so much that they are using it as the cover of there first solo album, Curse of the Drunk. I am super pumped. It would be cool to get paid for it, but I don't even care. I am just super stoked to do it for them. Here is the tshirt design that I made.

They want me to make the colors a little different for the album cover but that is what the tshirt is gonna look like. hopefully i sell enough to make some money.

1 comment:

Stan Putnam said...

good to see you blogging again Jumbo.