Friday, October 17, 2008

Keeping tracks

I have started keeping track of stuff. Like weird stuff. I think it is a good thing, but we'll see. Like I am keeping track of how long I can go with out touching the street with my feet (I ride my bike everywhere so it can be difficult sometimes). I am also keep track of how much my friend spends on stuff, because he buys a lot of stuff on the internet and ebay and craigslist so me and my other friend decided we would have a competition to see who could get him to buy the most things. I guess that game is kind of wrong in a way, but it is really hilarious. also I have started to keep track of how much money I am getting paid for making the takers album cover/ tshirts. Right now it is at a ten dollar whisky & co. tshirt that I got for free tonight at cafe 11 because I was buying the tshirt and i told the two guys who are in whiskey & co. and also in the takers that i made their album art and they were like awesome, take a tshirt for free. That sum will probably add up with in the next two weeks though because I am going to be selling tshirts for 10 dollars. And I keep all the money that they are bought with so if you want a sweet takers shirt, talk to me and you can buy one for 10 dollars so i can at least break even because i am paying 200 dollars to get them made.

also you should check out Andy Goldsworthy. I think he is my favorite 3d artist ever.

also if i still want a wolf tattoo or a harry potter tattoo in a year from today i vow to get one or the other.

THAT IS A PROMISE.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

TRAVIS! I love you. I miss you like the desert misses the rain. Mostly because I think its hillarious that you're in a competition to get your friend to buy stuff. I also hope you go with the HR tattoo. I vow to spend the next few weeks deciding what tattoo I want in a year.